Aspen's cancellation policy
COVID 19 – Cancellation Policy
We understand the uncertainty surrounding COVID-19 and the potential impact on travel. If you are required to cancel your booking due to government imposed restrictions, we will offer a credit equal to the amount paid that is valid for 12 months to use at any of Aspen holiday parks.
A deposit is required for all reservations. A deposit equal to the first nights accommodation must be paid within 24 hours of the booking being made. Reservations will not be guaranteed without a deposit. We accept Visa, AMEX, MasterCard and direct deposit.
Final payment dates for bookings vary by season (view season calendars):
- Peak season: Final payment due 30 days prior to arrival
- Shoulder season: Final payment due 7 days prior to arrival
- Low season: Final payment due on arrival
Credit Card: We accept credit cards for both online and phone bookings.
Please note that payments made via credit card attract a credit card surcharge.
MasterCard credit card – 1.02%
MasterCard debit card – 0.52%
Visa credit card – 0.87%
Visa debit card – 0.57%
American Express – 1.8%
EFTPOS – 0.43%
All international credit cards – 2.0%
Charges will appear as Aspen Living Villages Pty Ltd on your bank statement.
Direct Deposit: If paying via direct deposit the funds must clear in our account prior to the final payment date.
Cancellation / Refund Policy
Please note that cancellation fees may apply if you need to cancel your reservation. Cancellation fees vary by season and are applied in the following circumstances:
- Peak season: Cancellations within 30 days of arrival will incur a cancellation fee equal to the total booking value.
- Shoulder season: Cancellations within 7 days of arrival will incur a cancellation fee equal to the total booking value.
- Low season: Cancellations within 7 days of arrival will incur a cancellation fee equal to the first night’s accommodation/site rate.
Any refunds due will be processed via the same payment method which was used to pay for the booking. Please note, all EFT refunds are processed weekly.
Administration Fee: Where a refund is due, a $25 administration fee will be charged.
- Credits can only be taken on direct bookings and excludes any bookings via online travel agents (Expedia, Wotif, Booking.com etc.)
- Monies paid against a booking that has been cancelled as per the cancellation terms can be held in credit for a future booking.
- Credits are valid for 12 months from the date a booking was cancelled.
- Credits may be refundable for up to 12 months, if a refund was applicable at time of cancellation. After this point any monies paid are forfeited.
- Credits may be transferred between Aspen holiday park or resorts.
Aspen Holiday Parks do not accept bookings from persons under the age of 18 years of age. All guests under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a responsible adult such as a parent or guardian. We reserve the right to cancel any reservation where this condition is not met.
Sale, Promotional and Event Tariffs
Any accommodation or site booking made on a sale, promotional or event tariff is made under special conditions that differ from standard tariffs. These are agreed to at the time of booking.
Group Booking Conditions
Group bookings are made under special conditions. Deposits, cancellations and alteration fees will be advised at the time of booking.